Monday, May 14, 2007

The Rink Without Ice @ 1 Utama

Today i went shopping in 1 Utama with my younger sis and i saw this announcement board at the concourse area of High Street which caught my attention. It's real fascinating! A rink without ice! How are we going to skate in the rink that has no ice?! Haha, i was wondering as well but the mystery will be revealed soon. I took a snapshot of the annoucement board with my camera phone. To make it easier for you peeps to read i'll re-type the details below.
The Rink Without Ice!
Now @ 1 Utama
18 May-17 June 2007
*Free Admittance*
3s skates are available for rent at the rink:
Mon-Thu: RM 9.00 per person
for first 4 hours
Fri-Sun: RM12.00 per person
for first 4 hours

To learn more about the rink without ice you can log in to their website for more information and you can get to see the demo as well. www.smart-ice-arena.com
I'm gonna try that for sure..haha..are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home