Friday, January 26, 2007

Year 2007 : A Year of Resolution

Year 2007 is here! Ironic isn't it that I only able to post a entry about it when the first month of the year is approaching the end.
No doubt, i'm still busy working on my final year project. So busy that i can't even spend quality time with my friends and love ones. Hope they can understand that this is very crucial for my grade. But everything will need to come to an end. The dateline to hand it in will be on the 15th of Feb. Hence, my group will have to finish it by the end of next week in order to send it for printing and hard cover binding that is gonna take up for around 2 weeks time. Hm..there's too little time left yet a lot more analysis to work on and checking so that it will be up on par with our supervisor's requirement that guarantee us a good grade. Needless to say, i'm currently under the condition that have tonnes of pressure loaded on my chest. Small little issues can just trigger me to be very emotional. Gosh gosh..really hope it ends in a blink of time!
After handing in the final year project, I need to get myself together as this is my last semester of studies, symbolising the end of my 3 years tertiary studies. Year 2007, a year of resolution because i'll be graduating real soon and joining the workforce that contributes to the development of the country. :p such a formal way to put in that way huh.. It's going to be a complete different lifestyle that i'm having right now. Thou i'm sick of the life being as a student after 15 years of formal education yet i'm not ready yet to face the change.
As those of you that know me well, i've always been facing the problem of insomnia. Yeah right, it's stricking me back again after a short break from my holidays. Guess the pressure i'm getting nowadays is the main cause of it stricking back huh. Don't be surprise to see me with some grey strain Is there a remedy for it? Can anyone provide me with some kinda remedy?

..::"It's late and I'm feeling so tired
Having trouble sleeping
This constant compromise
Between thinking and breathing
Could it be I'm suffering
Because I'll never give in
Some kind of therapy
Is all I need
Please believe me
Some instant remedy
That can cure me completely"::..


No matter what, i'm still holding on hoping that this kinda hectic, fast-paced life will be gone together with the end of my uni life. But i'm enjoying every moment of my last semester with my mates that have been through thick and thin together in this tough yet promising route. Counting down the days, it's only 3 months away for us to finally see the fruitation of the effort that we've put in. A big thanks to you all for being such a sweet and caring friend. *Huggies*
Last but not least, Happy New Year to all, hope it's not too late, it's better late than never right? :p

3 Comments:

Blogger fayyong said...

keep holding on - avril

cheers!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Zac said...

board and log was ready to bang ur head...

R U READY?

1:04 AM  
Blogger 马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

finish thesis d worr.. happy neh u guys.. at least dun hv to worry bout kenny's diving temporarily..=P

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home