Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Semester : A New Beginning

My 3 weeks of semester break has already ended and class started yesterday. But, i've skipped my very first lecture of this semester itself due to over exhaustion after long hours of work on Sunday. Yes, i know it's a lame excuse but who cares? Do you?

I feel upset for i have to start with the travelling day-to-day again and i need to attach myself with my final year thesis already! Oh gosh, it's such a tough task to gather all the group members for even just a little discussion! Particularly the only fella who made the progress being dragged down, and made the others waited blindly on the net to have him to join us for the discussion as if he's not part of us. Ended up, he didn't turn up, without even informing us about it. That frustrated me even more when i finally get to contact him and flooded me with some real lame excuses.

As usual, a new semester there's always a new set of timetable assigned to our class. I got it through my friend late last night. Sigh, it's just s**ks! Not like what i've been expecting, i need to go to my campus 5 days in a week but fortunately there's no late classes. I should be thankful for i don't have any class that will need me to stay there until 8pm. *phew* I think my prayers started to work! *winkz*

Anyway, i wil gather myself for the sake of my own studies and the final year thesis so peeps be there for me when i needed you all okie? I think i would need some chill out sessions more than i've ever had in this new semester. Now i'm in my 2nd semesters of my last year of studies, there's one more to go! It ain't easy for me to go all the way alone, but i know for sure there will always be someone there for me, and that really lighten my burden and worries. Wish me luck mates!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz~ u remind me i still have to finish my thesis before i can graduate....

sien dou~~

8:19 PM  
Blogger Zac said...

Ya...there are always someone for u de...

Haiz...U will miss ur study time when u start to work...better to enjoy ur study time right now...keke...

Good luck to Cho Cho...

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home