Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Perhaps?! Too many perhaps..

Perhaps,
It's time for a lilttle change..
Perhaps,
That's what I needed all these while..
Perhaps,
It's just my curiosity again..
Perhaps,
It's not as bad as what I've thought..
Perhaps,
I should just give it a try..
Perhaps,
It won't harm me like it used to be..
Perhaps,
What others saying were right..
Perhaps,
I need someone who really knows and cares of me..
Perhaps,
I need someone who will never get bored of knowing and caring for me..
Perhaps,
There's someone out there that will treasure me for what I am..
Perhaps,
I can really believe in faith..
Perhaps,
I can figure it out real soon..
Perhaps,
What i'm feeling right now is no longer a dream..
Perhaps,
You're better able to give what I'm longing for..
Perhaps,
My prayers will be heard one day..
Perhaps,
My dreams will no longer fading away..
Perhaps,
There's no more disappointment..
Perhaps,
It's time for me to make the crucial decision..
Perhaps,
There's too many perhaps..
Perhaps,
There will be no more perhaps..

6 Comments:

Blogger fayyong said...

oh perhaps u should think of another word to replace 'perhaps'

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"perhaps" is a powerful vocabulary that one uses it to replace with one another. "perhaps" is a fantastic vocabulary too, by the way.

9:43 PM  
Blogger arco said...

who are you by the way, orange..

8:51 PM  
Blogger Zac said...

Perhaps
U just think too much...

"I need someone who will never get bored of knowing and caring for me"...this depend de...i believe there are someone there de...

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps we could come hang out together 1 day? =p

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so long no new entries. been waiting. :)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home