Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time Flies

Hm..to my surprise my last post was day before my 22nd birthday! Which means it is almost 5 months past without any update from me! Well, the only way to explain is time flies :p

Trying to change the template of mg blog but guess what, i'm way too bad in coding. Hence, after trying a few times i surrender and decided to stick to this old template until i figure out how to change to the one i like. Or, if there's anyone who is kind enough to help me out.

Will try to re-post some of the events in my past few months if i'm available k..

2 Comments:

Blogger Zac said...

like that only ar?haiz...
May u can seek help from fay la...She is an expert for changing this...kekeke

11:11 AM  
Blogger 马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

time flies... sigh

n u, update to slow... hurry up hurry up.. dun let a ke po like me wait too long k

=P

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home